We have a great opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a progressive manufacturer in the Birmingham area, this company is a leader in their field.
- To ensure the plants are always operated efficiently, minimising downtime.
- Attending to site breakdowns and conduct planned maintenance work.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture
- Work closely with a team of mechanical and electrical engineers
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the company H&S legislation
- Apprentice trained with relevant qualifications
- A minimum of City & Guilds 17th edition wiring regulations
- Experienced with 3 phase power supplies and electrical control circuits
- Able to fault find on AC/DC systems.
- PLC fault-finding experience (Siemens)
- Previous experience working within a heavy manufacturing environment
What’s on offer:
- £30,000 basic salary
- Monday – Friday day shift
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + statutory
- Flexible working hours
- Death in service