We are currently looking for a Gas Safe Service & Installation Engineer for a Bespoke Manufacturing company based in the Northwest.
- Attending to breakdowns and servicing equipment at customer premises
- Installation of company equipment around the UK, so overnight stays will be required (accommodation paid for)
- Assembly of gas components within the factory
- Experienced Gas Engineer, ideally from the commercial industry
- Gas Safe Registered (CCCN Commercial Core Gas Safety)
- LPG Qualified in addition to natural gas
- Flexibility for occasional overnight stays as and when required
- Must be willing to undergo training to become COMCAT 4 and COMCAT 5 qualified (paid for by the client)
What’s on offer?
- £27,033 per annum + Bonus + Call-out payment + Overtime at time and a half
- Company van
- Excellent training benefits paid for by the client
License / Certification:
- Full UK Driving License (required)