Our client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced hands-on Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
- Reactive and proactive maintenance of site machinery, equipment and systems ensuring a smooth operation of the factory.
- Accurately and effectively complete planned maintenance in line with the onsite PPM system.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be mechanical bias with some electrical fault-finding knowledge.
- Must have a minimum level 3 qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- Willing to learn and expand knowledge – further training provided.
What’s on offer?
- £36,000 – £40,000 (DOE)
- Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights)
- On-site parking
- Company pension
Licence / Certification:
- Driving Licence (required)