Due to exceptional growth over the past 18 months, our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team of 6 Engineers on their site in South Yorkshire.
- Attend to breakdowns keeping downtime to a minimum.
- PLC fault-finding (required)
- Liaise with external contractors.
- Accurately and effectively complete planned maintenance in line with the onsite PPM system.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a 17th or 18th Edition.
- Good knowledge and understanding of both mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Must have a minimum level 3 qualification in an Engineering discipline.
What’s on offer?
- £35,000 – £38,000 (DOE)
- 3 Shift Pattern – 6:00am -2:00pm / 2:00pm -10:00pm / 10:00pm – 6:00am
- On-site parking
- Company pension
Licence / Certification:
- Driving Licence (required)