Due to exceptional growth over the past 18 months, our client is looking for a Production Manager to join their team on their site in South Yorkshire.
- Provide leadership and support to the production team, ensuring effective communication.
- Budget responsibility for the department.
- Work with the Production Planner to minimise waste and improve production levels.
- Lead the daily production meetings.
- Have an excellent understanding of the Health & Safety at work policies and current legislation.
- Take responsibility for your team to ensure a safe and healthy environment is maintained daily.
- Experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What’s on offer?
- £32,000 – £36,000
- Days – 4 on 4 off (6am – 6pm)
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Private health cover
Licence / Certification:
- Driving Licence (required)